The American Historical Association is organizing a Remote Teaching Wiki to help during the pandemic.
Here, historians who have resources useful for remote teaching can share them, and those racing to adapt courses can search for materials instead of working from scratch. Materials include:
- Pre-recorded lectures
- Links to podcasts, readings, etc.
- Sample syllabi & assignments
- Contacts for field-specific organizations
- Remote teaching advice
- Remote teaching software guides
- Guides for Accessibility & Universal Design
To find materials to help you teach, just browse the wiki. To add materials to the wiki contact us at:
We still need many volunteers!