The American Historical Association has created Remote Teaching Resources to help during the pandemic.
Here, historians who have resources useful for remote teaching can share them, and those racing to adapt courses can search for materials instead of working from scratch. Materials include:
- Pre-recorded lectures
- Links to podcasts, readings, etc.
- Sample syllabi & assignments
- Contacts for field-specific organizations
- Remote teaching advice
- Remote teaching software guides
- Guides for Accessibility & Universal Design
You can read more about the project in this article by Ada Palmer (Univ. of Chicago) and Sarah Weicksel (AHA).
To find materials to help you teach, browse our site.
Submit your teaching materials using this form.